Mixed Stories

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Τρίτη 2 Ιουλίου 2013

I am back (again).



Was ups everyone!

Everyone?

Where are you?

Hello? Is anybody here?

What? You left because I hadn’t upload anything in months?

Well I have to admit, in your place I would do the same.

The previous months were pretty chaotic for me, I was studding to for the National Exams of Greece ( some test that shows in what university/institute you may go and study) and that was taking a large part of my time, thankfully I have put it behind me and now I wait to see the fruits of my work.

In the following weeks I will start to upload a some finished stories and maybe a review or two.

I will in other words resurrect my blog.

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Fell free to give me any comment about my work, positive comments are welcomed, criticism is wanted, the harsher the better.

Hoping to see you around.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου